• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone given birth at Medical Center Enterprise in Enterprise AL?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, but dh's ex did. I do know they are way better than Dale Medical Center, Dale had to close it's L&D ward.

DH says that Enterprise was alright, not great, but definately better than DMC. Where do you live? I would assume either in Enterprise or on post?
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 2:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Hey. I use to live in Enterprise and now live in Dothan. I have heard not so great things about the medical center. If it is possible, I would try going to Flowers Hospital in Dothan or Southeast Alabama Medical Center. However, if these options aren't for you, I believe you would still be in good hands at the Medical Center in Enterprise. =)
    SouthGal24

Answer by SouthGal24 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I used to work in the labor and delivery and nursery depts at Enterprise. It was actually a good place to have a baby. I had my youngest one there. Lots of great nurses. Dr Heim and Dr Pollard are great docs and everyone I know who has used them has loved them.
    sille76

Answer by sille76 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2010