Infantino Lamb Grabby Rattles - What would you do?

Infantino Lamb Grabby Rattles... is a recalled toy from Infantino, I had one and sent it in per their instructions and quickly recieved two small replacement toys, a lobster teether and a clacker toy. To my dissapointment, the clacker toy was broken in the package. I sent an email to them explaining what happened and 4 days later, got an email back telling me that they didnt have any more of the clacker toys but they could send me another lobster teether! Now I am confused for several reasons - the toy company is "out" of the toy, the emails were snotty and she (the woman who has emailed me) has made me feel like a huge bother. None of this is my fault and I don't deserve to be treated badly. What would you do?

Asked by wendyr711 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would email her supervisor about it and deal directly through him/her until you get what you deserve.

Answer by manna1qd at 10:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• YEP Very well said mom above me!

Answer by Kitty_York at 6:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2008