Racism at it's finest!

OK, That title is misleading, I want everyone's view on this...
My son got beat up by a mexican kid twice his size. The cops said "Boys will be boys" and That if the kid who beat up my son was white and my son was mexican, they could do something because that would be considered a "hate crime".
Are you sh!^&ing me!?!?
And the cops were white. Does anyone have a problem in their area with corrupt cops!?
And WHY is this called "reversed racism" Shouldn't it just be called racism plain and simple?!?!

I put this in the "just for fun" category because that seems to be where most people hang out and I will be most likely to get a response. And No, My son didn't say anything "nasty" to the mexican boy.

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG... that is SO racism... I would have been reporting those cops a$$es if it was me.. Thats VERY uncalled for.. That was NOT a professional way to handle that situation and NO boys will not be boys..if it were MY son I would have that kids butt for lunch..even if my kid were to beat up HIM I would be all over MY kids butt as well. There's NO reason to resort to violence.. That kid that beat up your son should be punished I don't care if he was Mexican, white, black, Indian, or BLUE for gods sake.. Lord and they wonder why kids go to school w/ guns and w/ such hatred for each other.. Its cause ppl say.."oh well kids will be kids"..no not now a days.. But on a lighter note sorry that happend to your son hun.. hope he wasn't hurt really bad.. GL
    3greatkids751

Answer by 3greatkids751 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Yeah, it's racism.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Some people are just stupid and dont relize it.
    I would go to the school distric about your son getting beat up since the cops wont do anything.
    FYI to those cops a hate crime can be commited by a mexican to a mexican .
    People are just stupid these days.
    Yes it is just racism I dont get the whole reverse racism thing
    I
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• OH if it didnt happen at school LOL
    then I suggest just going to a different cop.
    Go down to the station and complain there and let them know what the orginal cops told you
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Unfortunately, that's jsut how the hate laws are written. I think most crimes are hate crimes and that all crimes should be punished the same no matter who the offender or who the victim is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• It didn't happen at school. It happened here in my neighborhood
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/151849/?tag=A+Savage+Hypocrisy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I don't know why it has to be racism at all. I don't know why the kid just doesn't get in trouble for beating up your son. AND I definitely don't understand why if your son was the one who beat up the other kid, why your son would be get in trouble but that other kid doesn't. I don't know why it has to be racism - even if your son beat up the other kid, I don't know why it has to be racism (unless he beat him up because of his race).
    But yeah, that sucks that kid didn't get in trouble for beating the kid up.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I think it's because my son is white and the other kid is mexican.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Anon? WTF is this? It's in foreign language I can't understand.http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/151849/?tag=A+Savage+Hypocrisy
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2009