I am three months pregnante and still feel sick? Do you have any tips or suggestions of what I could do to make me feel better?

catars30

Asked by catars30 at 3:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• In most cases, morning sickness does not last further than the 3rd month. But sometimes it does and there are some ways of trying to cope with it.
    1. Eat several small meals a day.
    2. Avoid caffeine, sweets and greasy foods, as they only aggravate an upset stomach/bowels.
    3. Ginger ale ( pretty much anything with a small amount of ginger ) helps you feel less nauseated.
    4. Vitamin B supplements ( perfectly safe to take during pregnancy ) convert food into energy and will help you feel more energized and less drained.
    5. Bland food like toast w/ no spread, saltine crackers, small non-greasy snacks will help lessen the nausea as well.

Good luck momma! :) Hang in there. It will all be worth it, I promise ;)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 3:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My first pregnancy was great I didn't have any problems and felt great the whole time. So this pregnancy took me by surprise because I felt awful everyday. I was miserable! Finally in the fourth month I started feeling a little better but still have bad days. I started eating more whole grains foods and started taking fiber pills. Hope you fell better soon!
    MissMorgan07

Answer by MissMorgan07 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Thanks girls. You are really helpfull and I will certainly try those tips. I totally understand when you say that you feel miserable because some days it makes me feel really miserable. I am glad that I am not just the only one who feels like that!! :)

Thank you again! :) Hugs
    catars30

Answer by catars30 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2009