What's your favorite memory from the summer of '09?

Taking my kids to the zoo.

DawnMK27

Asked by DawnMK27 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL it will be today .
    My best friend Melody is have a BBQ for her Bday
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:03 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Taking my son swimming, he LOVES the kiddie pool at the water park. Having his first birthday party is another favorite.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 4:03 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Graduating from college and passing my boards!!!!!!!

Our lives are changed forever bc of this.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• when school started and i get to see my grandson three days a week when i pick him up from school
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My oldest daughter got married -a beautiful ceremony with the family and friends,some came across the USA just to be there for the wedding. 130 guests and a wonderful time. I don't think we will be able to top this. Unless maybe by next summer she will be pregnant! LOL. We are keeping our fingers crossed-they really want to start a family soon.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Mines will actually be more of a fall memory, but having my son!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I have two! The hubby, dd, and I went to see Kenny Chesney & Jake Owen at Cheyenne Frontier Days! He throws one hellava party/concert! Spending 5 relaxing days with my mom taking in the sights here in Colorado while my dd & hubby were in Cali. for a family reunion. I've lived in Colorado my entire life and never took the cog railway to the summit of Pikes Peak...it was awesome!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 4:30 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My now fiance planned a Fourth of July party. He bought all the meat to grill out, had his sister make a big 3-tiered cake, bought fireworks, and invited all our family and friends. He asked me to marry him that day and it was really our engagment party. Everyone there knew he was going to propose, but me. It'll be a day I'll never forget.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 4:56 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Going to a ton of yard sales yesterday morning and finding the best deals ever on wonderful items!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2009