I'm already counting the days untill halloween. Who else loves fall and halloween?

I'm just looking forward to all of the local farms starting their harvest festival and pumpkin picking. I think my son is old enough to enjoy it, he won't remember but he will have fun. I think it's the weather, it feels like fall, for the past 2 weeks it's been really cool...like 65 and sunny.

Plus fall is my favorite season because it's not freezing cold or too hot, it's just perfect for jeans and a t-shirt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OH, I love autumn! Halloween is the best holiday in the year! Pumpkins, Apples, Squash! Oh Gosh! The leaves, the crisp wind, a wood fire, should I be a witch or a vampire? OK, I will stop now, but I really do love autumn!
    oicmommy

Answer by oicmommy at 9:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I'm not a fan of fall but I LOVE halloween. I do love the apples around that time and caramel apples!! I'm going to carve pumpkins for the 1st time with my 4 year old dd this year it should be fun. I can't wait to eat her candy after trick or treating!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I love the fall, the weather is just wonderful and there is a feeling in the air. I love the changing colors and halloween is jsut too much fun. I am trying to get the yard work finished so i can decorate for fall outside!
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I am not so into halloween..but I love FALL!!! the state fair comes in fall and the rice festival
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• We decorate EXCESSIVELY for halloween..
    also my dd birthday is halloween!! :-) but it was our fav. holiday before she came..
    could I add my maiden name is Doom ;-) ya the nurses was looking for a full moon the night i delivered. (me & dh hadnt married quite yet)...
    my dh has a sleeve for dd.. it has a nightmare before christmas/ halloween theme to it..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I do love Fall! Halloween is more fun now that I have dd, and I just love the weather. Going shopping for new sweaters and boots and hats and getting to go outside and play with dd at the park without enduring a heat stroke NOR having my fingers stick to the ice cold metal bars of the jungle gym. (I like to play too...so sue me). Plus, dd's birthday is in Oct and it begins my yearly marathon of planning for Christmas!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I love the fall, but would love to skip Halloween. It's too creepy for me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I love, love, love the Autumn season!!!

I'm not a halloween person, but this is my granddaughter's first one so we're going to have fun taking her around the neighborhood. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I love fall. Here in Michigan, we have gorgeous colors during this time of year. Plus I'd prefer this weather over summer anytime. I love weather long sleeve shirts, jeans, sweaters. I can't wait until Halloween this year. My son will be 17 months and able to trick or treat!!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2009