when it come to cleaning your home what is the one thing you can not stand to clean?

for me it is the landary. i have 7 people in my home it seems like it will never end.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't stand to clean my bedroom.
    ladycollect

Answer by ladycollect at 4:54 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• the toilets!!!!!!!

throwing up

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:21 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I hate putting up laundry. Don't mind washing and drying but i sure hate to put it up. Oh and i hate cleaning the kitchen, so hate it.
    smadar

Answer by smadar at 7:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• The dishes drive me nuts. As soon as they're all clean, my family comes through and dirties a whole bunch more. Dinner dishes are the worst, especially since I hate cooking. It's a double kick in the butt because it just makes for even more dishes on top of the stupid cooking.

I love laundry. I'll trade you!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I love, love, love to do the laundry!

I loathe cleaning our bathrooms.....ugh!!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• The bathroom ... yuck ... I made a deal with my DH. If he cleans the bathroom, I'll do most everything else!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:05 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i hate cleaning the kitchen, especially doing the dishes. I also hate the bathrooms but i'd rather do it than the kitchen.
    lilshortie415

Answer by lilshortie415 at 12:56 AM on Sep. 7, 2009