post pregnancy marks?

What are some good ways to make stretch marks less noticeable? Some one recommend Scargaurd, anyone else have any good products that I can use? Have you used any that really work?
And if I tan will it make them less noticeable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well...I know when you tan it makes them more noticable. Because everything gets darker but the stretch marks stay light. I have used Bio-Oil thru my pregnancy and only have a few around my belly button.
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I used Palmer's lotion and that made them lighter...if I'd stuck with it they probably would have been even less noticeble. I think it says it's firming butter or something like that on the bottle. I got it at Motherhood Maternity and have seen it at Walmart.
    AutumnsMom31309

Answer by AutumnsMom31309 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I used cocoa butter 5 times a day during my pregnancy and I have tons of stretch marks. I think it has more to due with your skin that anything else. go to www.thedoctorsTV.com and search stretch marks. They said some ingredient that has to be in it for it to work. Can't remember what i was though. Good luck.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 5:07 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• OP-what about the Avon:Professional Stretch Mark Smoother?
    has any1 tried that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2009