My period should have been here two days ago....

but the pregnancy test is negative, has anyone had this happen to them and than letter found they were pregnant?

Renee21

Asked by Renee21 at 4:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, but I would wait a week past when your period is supposed to start before I would start worrying. Then take the other test if you got a box with two or three in it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• It hasn't happened to me, but I know people who it has happened to. The best thing to do is wait a few more days and test again. If it's still negative, wait and see if you start over the next week or two and test again. If it is STILL negative, talk to your doctor. There a number of things that can throw off your period including stress, illness (even a cold!) and certain medications. I've been up to a week late before and turned out not to be pregnant...so just wait it out. I hope you get the answer you want!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 5:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2009