help me someone! no rude answers

Ok heres the deal, I have been on nuva ring for a year, for insurance reasons I havent had it in in the past 2 1/2 months. I have had a period the past 2 months but have been feeling pregnant. I took 3 tests and the first was a pretty good positive. Next day I took a another one and it was a very faint positive. Next day another one with a postive so faint I was probably imagining it. My boobs hurt but I still had my period. So i take one today, a cheaper one and its completely negative. Does maybe the cheap test not pick up hormones as good.? Or maybe i was but had a miscarriage and thats why the positives are getting fainter? Im so confused, and cant go to the doctor for a few weeks. Help me! Please no rude answers...The first 3 tests were store brand. The 4th one was a dollar tree but idk.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• since you are getting different answers from the home tests, I would go get a blood test. I noticed that you said you are having insurance issues, so maybe go to a clinic or planned parenthood.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Could it be from leftover hormones from the nuvaring? I took a pregnancy test from the dollar tree and it said the same thing as the expensive first response one that I took (positive).
    AutumnsMom31309

Answer by AutumnsMom31309 at 5:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Sweetie, you need to see a doctor so you can know for sure.
    10SFGwife

Answer by 10SFGwife at 5:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• If you had a miscarriage you would be bleeding..
    A LOT. you would know
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I disagree with the above answer. IF you had a miscarriage very early before the baby was of any viable size...then you could have had a miscarriage shortly after implantation. You could have had enough hormone to turn the first test positive, and then when you got your "period" the hormones were being flushed out. Lots of women have miscarriages without ever knowing they were pregnant. This is why a lot of professionals advise against early pregnancy testing because then a woman feels the loss after seeing a positive result, and then the pregnancy isn't viable...whereas if they had waited they would have never known. I would say miscarriage is possible OR the tests you bought are of very different sensitivities. Even two tests from the same batch can read slightly different from one another. If you absolutely have nowhere to go and test..planned parenthood etc...then take an early response test and see if it says negative.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Thank you erinhill you were the most helpfull you accually understood what i was talking about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• some womens clinics hace ultra sounds for free. :Look for crisis pregnacy centers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2009