help.

Ok heres the deal, I have been on nuva ring for a year, for insurance reasons I havent had it in in the past 2 1/2 months. I have had a period the past 2 months but have been feeling pregnant. I took 3 tests and the first was a pretty good positive. Next day I took a another one and it was a very faint positive. Next day another one with a postive so faint I was probably imagining it. My boobs hurt but I still had my period. So i take one today, a cheaper one and its completely negative. Does maybe the cheap test not pick up hormones as good.? Or maybe i was but had a miscarriage and thats why the positives are getting fainter? Im so confused, and cant go to the doctor for a few weeks. Help me! Please no rude answers...The first 3 tests were store brand. The 4th one was a dollar tree but idk.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Health

• Maybe you should try going to your local health department. They will give you a free test and if u are pregnant they will give you prenatal care and if not they will give u free birth control if you want it.That way you will know for sure and wont have to worry about the money.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2009