Can someone tell me where is the crank sensor on a 2001 Mercedes E-320

Mom if you don't know can someone please ask their husband who may know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My Dh is a mechanic but he is at work today so i cannot ask him. Anyway, go see if you can find some diagrams of your car. I'm sure all you have to do is google it or something. My Dh uses them every now and again, but i think he gets them at work, but you may be able to find something online. Then again, if you have to ask someone where it is, then i really hope you are not trying to work on your own car, lol. This is one of the reason my husband still has a job is because people try to do things that they don't know how to do and they end up paying way more to fix the original problem and the screw up that someone made when they didn't have a clue what they were doing. Good luck
    smadar

Answer by smadar at 6:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2009