What are some things to do on long island,During the winter time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• It depends how old you are i guess. I lived there for 2 years and worked as a nanny i loved to take the kids to the childrens museum, ice skating, movies and bowling. When it was just my friends and I we just went for coffee, movies, ice skating, into the City to walk around central park and go shopping. Other than going out we just stayed at home watching movies and baking.
    Aussiemum85

Answer by Aussiemum85 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I forgot to add places like chuck e'cheese and dave a busters are good fun places also. The place by smithaven mall is good too umm i forget its name but it has bowling, and like a mini theme park kind of place in it.
    Aussiemum85

Answer by Aussiemum85 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• united skates of america. not sure if its still open i went there a while ago, it was fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2009