What do you think about the duggars having their 19th child??

I think they are crazy! and i think jimbob is a pig!!! lol : 0

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think its great! God bless them and their family! I think that as long as none of the children are being neglected then its just fine

Answer by lovelyli217 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I think they're crazy too!! There's no way in hell I'd want to pregnant that many times. At this point that baby will be able to walk out of her vagina!! LOL

Answer by Deidra08 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I love this family. I wish I could have a big family.

I look to her example as an organized and thrifty mom to gain wisdom from her.

I also find it up lifting to see how her daughters are learning the art of house keeping and child rearing. If her daughters decide to marry, they have wonderful skills already developed to build their homes with.   

As far as Michele having her 19th, I wish I were blessed to have as many as she has. I love to see the Lord blessing them with an abundant treasure,

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 5:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I think that of they can support their child finaically and mentally and be there for them in every way, they let them have as many kids as they want.

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I know that many moms on here think that it is great that she is having a 19th child, but did anyone watch the show when her doc said that it could be dangerous for her to have another? The uterus can only stretch so much, and it sounded like he was saying that her health or the health of the baby could be compromised if she chose to have another. I know that all children are a blessing from God, but there has to be a point where one would say enough is enough. I don't care for her husband Jim-Bob, I seriuosly feel that he suffers from some type of Napoleon syndrome and takes pride in the fact that he has gotten his wife pregnant so many times. Michelle Duggar is like a deer in the headlights, she never loses her patience or control, come on now, is that realistic? We are all moms on here and we know how it is, how can anyone remain that calm, ALL THE TIME??

Answer by emnasmom at 5:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I agree with Lovin mybaby5. If they can support thier children financially, mentally, emotionally, etc then it's thier choice to have as many children as they want. Who are we to judge??? To each it's own....from what we see on TV they appear to be a pretty stable family.

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 5:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Crazy people they kind of creep me out

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i can't see how that can be healthy for her, how do they make it financially?

Answer by QandA at 6:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• TLC pays them. If they were so well of as they have claimed, I think they would not exploit their family the way they do. I think the bills are piling up lol.

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:30 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• *off*