Anything going on in your state?

Out here we have the Colorado State Fair and The Taste Of Colorado, what's going on in your neck of the woods lol?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• State fair is going on in Minnesota until tomorrow.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Nothing here in Texas my hubby and I are real bored and not wanting to spen a ton of money!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Op- here yeah...we spent around $150 bucks give or take at the State Fair yesterday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Besides a budget crisis, a stupid governor and state workers pay being cut..Nothing in california... even if there was I cant afford it now thanks to arnolds bright idea to cut state workers 20%.. yup.. Did I mention I lost my house because of this too? so Im moving thats whats going on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Our county fair is coming up next weekend, then our state fair the weekend after. We're excited to go to both.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Oktoberfest is the weekend of September 25-27 here in Fredericksburg.
    The Neptune Festival that same weekend down in Virginia Beach.
    There's a Scottish Festival the first weekend of October near Williamsburg that I'd like to go to.
    There are other things, but we'll probably be busy this year.
    One thing I would like to make sure to go to is the Grand Illumination in Colonial Williamsburg on December 6th this year. It is so beautiful and magical.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2009