What's the funniest thing your child does?

When I say "NO" to my DS, he covers his eyes with his hands, then peeks through his fingers at you. lol. It's all I can do to keep a straight face to let him know I'm serious.

Go on! Brag about your kid.

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 5:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Silly Dance.

My 3 yr old started it, just dances and prances around the living room in circles and makes these faces while doing it....cant help but laugh at the goofiness of it all.

My 19mth old picked up on it and does it as well if you say silly dance...he's off and going LOL.

My 5 yr old will do it too but mostly cuz he cant stand not having attn. when his brothers are getting it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• when I tell her not to do something, she says "OUCH!" and grabs her ears like me telling her no is hurting her ears
    lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My DS isn't here yet(in december he will be).. But we took my little sister and her friend to the beach. The little girl couldnt say Pismo Beach... LOL so she was saying Pitchmo Bitch... Her Mom called to check up on the drive over and she was like "It's going good. we're almost to pitchmo bitch!" lol
    Anonymous

• Please, Please, Peassee Mommy! My 2 yr old says that when wants to get her way and if i say "no" and you can see her front to bunny teeth and she looks adorable and I start cracking, no matter how uspset I am with her.

Falling down. When me and my husband sit close together or I kiss him she is so possessive she will pretend like she fell down so I would run to pick her up.....its hilarious...the way she does it .....drama! drama!....lol

Jenny
    http://123redirect.com/freedom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• If my 5 year old doesn't like something someone says or does he shakes his head and his finger while saying " oh no you didnt " ..lol..
    TizChristina

Answer by TizChristina at 6:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• my daugter rolls her eyes, puts things back EXACTLY where they were, says yummy and rubs her tummy, dances crazy but cute, likes to wipe the tables but doesnt pick up her toys lol. so much more
    lilshortie415

Answer by lilshortie415 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• and shes been doing it since she was younger than she is now (1 yr 9 mo)
    lilshortie415

Answer by lilshortie415 at 1:09 AM on Sep. 7, 2009