How many moms have left handed kids??

My Dh is left handed and we have 7 kids we have 3 left handed kids which I think is rather odd that there would be so many in one family

abellvalerie

Asked by abellvalerie at 5:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a lefty and teaching him cursive SUCKS! My ex POS is left handed too.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I do! My ds (4) is a lefty. Dont' know where he got it from, nobody in my family is a lefty!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 5:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• We have 3 kids and the youngest is a lefty. One of my sil's and one of her daughters is a lefty. But neither DH nor I.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• OK, Here's a question, Did you have a hard time showing them how to write cursive? I mean like, Are you right handed too? The teacher told me to write "left handed" so my son could learn to write cursive better. I still have yet to learn...lol
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I have two girls. My 6 year old is a lefty but my 3 year old is a righty.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 6:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My oldest dd writes very nice she is just a natural. I haven't had any problems with the cursive.
    When she was in kindergarten she wrote backwards.

abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 6:05 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My Mom, Husband and I are all left handed. One out of four of our kids are left handed.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 6:30 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Neither one of us is left handed. My son is a left, my daughter a righty. We had a baby in 2006 (stillborn) she could have been a lefty...preggo again and wondering...
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I'm left handed =D Proud of it! My daughter is too young to know yet. My fiance is right handed. My dad is lefthanded, mom is right handed, my brother is right handed. I have four or five cousins that are lefties. Did you know that Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama are all lefties? AWESOME.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My husband and our second-born child, out of three children, are left-handed.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2009