has any1 used this product?

Avon:Professional Stretch Mark Smoother
How do yall feel about it? I was reading about it and i noticed that it got really nice reviews

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I liked it, when i was younger my breasts jumped from a b to a DD in two months Stretch marks gallore, my mother got it for me and it helped a lot they are still visible where they were really bad but the majority are not noticable unless you go "hey my breasts have stretch marks right here"
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 5:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• would it work on post pregnancy stretch marks?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Does it work on stretch marks from 10 years ago? And how much is it? And Where can I order Avon from if I don't know where an Avon lady lives?
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 5:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Avon has a website
    or you could just google it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• beauti control has a really good stretch mark creme too. they also have a website that you can order from. the thing is though, these cremes can never make marks go away, they just fade them so they are not noticeable
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I am a Mary Kay rep and use the Mary Kay visibly Fit body lotion and it worked wonders on my stretch marks after my daughter. I'm not going to say it was a miracle because I do still have some stretch marks but they are very light and they arent bad enough to be embarassed about or anything. Something else I just started using that I was hesitant to use but am finding it to be useful is the cellu shape... it is actually tightening my thighs its crazy! hope this helps:)
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 7, 2009