Moving to San Diego: Where are safer then others?

Hello Mother out there,
We are move to San Diego next year. And the base that you are going to is by National City, CA. Don't know the Name yet. But We have a 16 month old, and I would like to live somewhere that is safer then the others. If there are any mother that live in San Diego that can you help me. I would love it. Please don't send me anywebs site about crimerates or things like that. I would love someone who knows the area.
Thank you, Jennifer

BlueBlackRose83

Asked by BlueBlackRose83 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Travel

• I was born and raised in San Diego. I lived in La jolla it was really safe b/c it was near the beach and nice houses are there. cops are always pratroling
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• yeh and super pricey, i love hillcrest area mission bay point loma where is work maybe i can suggest something closer
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2009