IT HURTS...:(

my left side is hurting so bad.. not like i slep on it wrong but achy. also my lower back hurts and i have been cramping since the 1st with out my period! Any idea of whats goin on with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Health

• Could be a tubal pregnancy or just pregnancy. In the beginning (Im now 34 weeks) I had the worst aching in my lower abdomen, right side and lower back. I finally went tot he ER and they confirmed it, PREGNANT. Go tot he ER or a phys. soon, to rule out a tubal or any other serious health concern.
    JustPlainOlMOM

Answer by JustPlainOlMOM at 7:11 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Why don't you go to ER or wait till Tuesday and call your doctor. I am sorry to come off bitchy but, We aren't doctors on here we are moms so we can't tell you what the hell is wrong with you. Hope you feel better soon and have a great Labor day..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• op... no one told u to answer. i was just wondering if anyone had ever had the samething
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I would go to the ER to be checked. I had similar pain about a year ago and kept putting it off and it ended up being gal stones and I had to have my gallbladder removed. I'm not saying this is what is wrong with you, but sometimes its better to go get checked out and have the problem taken care of than to suffer needlessly.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• could be ovarian cysts popping
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I agree with cat, probably an ovarian cyst.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• JustPlain.. by any chance did ur was ur period weird or different when u were pregnant that time.. or did it just stop like usual??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2009