when an eveil force enters your life how to ward if off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I usually leave the R&B section until the evil forces stop posting for awhile.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 9:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• beat it with a stick..
    Lovebeingmomto1

Answer by Lovebeingmomto1 at 6:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• if only I could, I would be it black and blue and black again lol---this is an older problem that continues to grow and I might get into trouble with the authorities. It just get worse and worse...I know it is from the devil

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• LOL.

Well, without quite knowing what it is... I guess I would find the support system and/or the right people to help me ward off this evil force..
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:58 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Lovebeingmomto1: i get that you are trying to maybe make a joke, but this could be a serious question, you never know, since there are no further details

...if this is a really serious question...first of pray for this "force" to leave, and even instruct it to do so, also, consult your pastor or someone of the church if you are not a part of one, they could bless you and your home, also, try pouring salt around the exterior of the house, and burn sage in the home, letting the smoke reach up to every corner in the home, also hold the sage in one hand, and with the other hand smooth the smoke of the burning sage over your head while praying, also put up wind chimes outside, like one in every corner of the exterior
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I deal with it head on. I do what's within my power to force it out fighting it with truth and strength of character. I believe we are sent tests in our lives to see how strong we are and to truly look evil in the eye and tell it to get lost or kill it off ourselves. I don't let anything or anyone run me down. I fight till the death. Truth and goodness will prevail if you're as determined and strong as myself.

I've gone through too many a bad thing to not realize just how strong I am. It is these tests that have made me a force to be reckoned with. I do not tolerate evil. Anyone who tests this with me always loses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Pray, pray & pray
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I don't believe in evil, but I do believe in negative energy and there is no way to 'ward' it off, but once it's there, you can confront it head on with your own positive energy and defeat it with your inner strength. As long as you have faith in yourself, you can do anything.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I pray
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 8:09 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Don't answer it's emails.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2009