what would you take for really bad lower back pain tylenol does not work and motrin messes with my stomach cuase i have gerd please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Health

• I'm sorry, I know your pain. I suffer from chronic lower back pain and am always trying to find relief.
    I know Tylenol isn't strong enough and ibuprofen messes with your stomach (I have GERD, too) so you may wish to try something like Aleve found over-the-counter. If it is a muscle pain you can buy one of those heat packs to apply and relieve the tension. If your pain is due to nerve pain then you need to lie down on your side to take the pressure off of it. If your pain persists then you will need to see your physician so a decision can be made for future care and/or medication treatment.
    Best wishes to you!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2009