Where can I find a pair of good baby shoes?

My daughter is nine months old, and she has very short feet, but they are SO FAT! I cant find a single pair of shoes that are short enough to fit her feet in them, but have enough room on top to fit her plum lil feeties in them! I know shes not walking yet, but it is going to be winter soon, and I dont want her feet to freeze! She has an aweful time keeping socks on, and likes to rip them off, so that in a matter of minutes she has lost one or both socks at the store. Do you ladies have any ideas? THANKS!

Rebekahs_Mommy

Asked by Rebekahs_Mommy at 7:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wouldn't worry about it just yet. Winter is still a few months away and by then her feet will probably have grown AT LEAST one size. Plus by then she might be walking so you can just go ahead and invest in some real shoes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My daughter was like this too. I bought robeez, they are spendy, but they worked really well and the robeez booties are so darn cute:) If you don't want to spend a lot I did see some knock off robeez at Target and they were very cute as well.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 7:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I would try the soft shoes like Robeez or Target has a similar kind for less money.
    Or get her fitted with some stride rite shoes... they are really nice and they will fit your child for them at the store... they have wide sizes so they might work better.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My son has fat feet too and the ONLY shoes he fits in are the ones from Stride Rite. We have tried so many different ones, but Stride Rite has been the best! But he is also walking, and they can be expensive ($40 for a pair of the walking shoes). If she isn't walking yet, I'd stick with the Robeez type shoes, those fit him great. Once she's walking, get her fitted at the Stride Rite store. I was shocked to find out my son's feet were different in length by a half size, AND they were EXTRA wide!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2009