Smooth Away?

Has anyone used it? Do you like it?

MomAt15woah

Asked by MomAt15woah at 7:11 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I used it but didnt like it bc it made my skin real sensitive and burned afterwards
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 7:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Awesome product, I use mine all the time! If you are doing it correctly, like the instructions tell you, your skin will be so smooth! It will look a little ashy at first because the smooth away exfoliates your skin. Just put some lotion on it.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 10:04 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• It works but it's a pain in the butt. It takes a lot of effort to get the hair off and it smells like burnt hair after too. Plus one pad only works the one time so you have to constantly buy refills. I'd rather get laser hair removal or get waxed.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:08 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I disagree about it being alot of work, 3 clockwise rotations, 3 counter clockwise, bam, you are done. No burnt hair smell here, it doesn;t burn your hair off. I have uesed my pad over and over again, I've had it a few months and have not purchased one refill....
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 12:14 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• ive never used them but my mom got it and she said the pads get really dull really fast.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 11:27 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I used it once and it worked great, then the second time I used it didn't remove the hair, but it did make my skin feel softer, so I changed the pad and it left behind a lot of hair. So anyway, i just went back to shaving. It seemed like too much trouble for me I guess.
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 8, 2009