DH in Iraq

What do you do when you are finding pictures of your DH while deployed and one woman is always in the pics? How do you handle it? You don't want to make a scene with him while he is deployed, but he has had a history of being friends with women who had intentions. The trust is still being worked on....what do you do? I am seeing red, I want to beat him, and pcik a massive fight over email.

Advice, please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Girl, I completely understand how you feel. When my husband was in Iraq, I worried about the same thing. It's hard not to want to ask because - duh, he's in Iraq and you don't want to start a big fight while he's overseas. But the other part is that of course you want to ask. My husband would cause a lot of fights overseas and I would never fight back because I didn't want my last words to him to be "Oh yeah, SCREW OFF!", you know? So I really don't know. Ask him about it and go from there.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 8:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• It would not hurt to ask.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• They are very close over there and with the same people all the time. I wouldn't think anything of it if she's part of their unit.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:09 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• you're best option really is to ask him. while it may be as simple as they work together, romantic relationships do flourish overseas.
    izzysmommy982

Answer by izzysmommy982 at 12:18 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I don't because A: my dh works ONLY with Men ( special forces) and B: if there are women around ( and I'm sure they are around) he would be smart enough to not have pictures with them.. or send them or post them to myspace or FB.. He is just setting himself up for trouble... and if it's the same chick over and over.. I would be a little concerned.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Sep. 7, 2009