Vaccine record

Does anyone know what is the punishment for falsifying a shot record? I am planning to move back to my home country and shots are mandatory there. None of my children are vaccinated and they will never be. Do schools in US call the doctor's office to verify the document? I already opted out from being tracked through the state registry, so no one can check there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• WHOA..... that is so sad you're forced to do it.

I say falsify away....and have a story ready to back it up. you switched clinics, the nurse with the blonde braid did it for you, of COURSE they're vaccinated there must be some mistake, the dr is lying because you owe them a huge bill....
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:47 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• there's sooooo many records and kids and whatnot.... I cannot imagine you'd get busted. I'd consider tranposing 1 digit of the phone number as on "Oopsie!" additional measure of safety
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:48 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Wow. Depending on where your citizenship lies, you could be deported. You and the kids could definitely face quarantine for a length of time, possibly until they are vaccinated.

Look it up and find out what the reprecussions are. If the country REQUIRES all vaccinations, they could be severe. I mean...lying to the government? (in this case since they're required)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• What country are you moving to? That would probably make a big difference in what the concequences would be.
    mandamitch

Answer by mandamitch at 10:47 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Romania
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• JMO but maybe vaccinations are required in Romania bc it is easier to catch the diseases that the vaccinations are for there. Just a thought.
    DessaG20

Answer by DessaG20 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I love it when people assume that Romania is a third world country. I bet Romanians are much healthier than Americans.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2009