What is the best website to buy fabric?

I bought some Toy Story fleece today to try my hand at the "no sew" blanket and loved it! I found a video online and it was really easy to make. My thought was that it would be a less expensive gift to give to the babies/children in my world.... but with the fabric $7.84/yard at Wal-Mart, I'm not saving any money!

I've looked around online and am getting frustrated.... hoping someone on here can help!

mommy010605

Asked by mommy010605 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I can't remember prices, but bearpawquilting.com is an excellent website. I found some John Deere classic tractor fleece. That was what I wanted and Wal-mart didn't have it at the time.
    I made a fleece blanket for myself, (after making about 11 others for family and friends)
    Now I do sew it together quilting, it's fun to create! bear paw has so many different fabrics,
    you will need the search option. I think there's one. Have fun Pam
    chevpam

Answer by chevpam at 5:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2009