What is the best website for inexpensive fabric?

I bought some Toy Story fleece today to try my hand at the "no sew" blanket and loved it! I found a video online and it was really easy to make. My thought was that it would be a less expensive gift to give to the babies/children in my world.... but with the fabric $7.84/yard at Wal-Mart, I'm not saving any money!

I've looked around online and am getting frustrated.... hoping someone on here can help!

mommy010605

Asked by mommy010605 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• jo-ann tends to have good sales on fleece, not sure what the online prices are or what the shipping is like.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• they have a sale/clearance rack/shelf at walmart. you don't necessarily get the larger choice of fabric as the regular shelved stuff, but i was able to make my son's curious george blanket at $5/yd for george and 4.44 for the solid color... all in all about 15 bucks. try googleing discount fleece.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• EBAY!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Sep. 7, 2009