Im 34 weeks 4 days pregnant. Could this be a sign of labor?

I have been having period like aches in my lower pelvic area, right above the pubic bone. Sometimes they radiate towards the side and into my lower back. It seriously feels like I am about to start my period. I have been having weird like feelings and some tightening in my lower abdomen too, but not like painful type of contractions. My baby is very active too. I have been in mega b*tch mode and super tired as well as a bit of a nester. I dunno if I dropped or not, I carry low anyway. I have tried the water and laying on my side and don't really have the "contraction feelings" to time. So could this be a earlt sign of labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its normal. Your cerxix is streching. If your worried call the ob/wife
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i am the same amount of weeks as you and have to same issues. i actually went to see my doc and asked her about it last week and she said its normal it just your body getting ready for labor. its your body stretching.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 8:30 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• im 34 weeks and 4 days as well!! and im having everysingle symptom you are for about a week now :-) my doctor told me that these are all normal unless the pain increases over time or the pain is beginning to be so bad you cant talk during BH/ contractions. He told me it could also be that im not getting enough fluid so to lay down on my left side and drink lots and lots of water ( it still doesnt go away tho :-/..) i know exactly how you feel but its probably cause our babies our both carrying low and we both need more rest and fluids in us. Unless you see blood or contractions start getting stronger/closer together i am sure its normal 3rd trimester pains that everyone gets... ( i had wishfull thinking/nervous thinking so i bugged the dr's alot last week LOL) if it will help you relax call them anyways and ask if these are normal if they tell you something diff keep me updated! lol
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 2:01 AM on Sep. 7, 2009