I know this is gonna make me sound dumb as a fence, but

If a man cheats on you whether it be emotional or physical, and he's done it to you more than once, if you still can't get him off your mind does it mean you're meant to be or that you just have been hurt so much? I found out my hubby was sneaking around again with an old friend, he didn't have sex with her but was emotionally cheating, and we got into a big argument a few days ago and haven't seen or spoken to eachother since. As hurt as I am I still keep checking my phone to see if he's called, and I actually miss him. Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• IMO, you want to know that you mattered to him. A phone call would make you feel that you did. Just because you two are separated doesn't mean you will just stop loving him. It takes time to move on.

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2009

• you miss the idea of him, but not really him. you just miss having someone. it will take time to get over him, and you might think you miss him for a while, but if you want to stop getting hurt, move on, start getting it over with, so that you can find someone who will never cheat on you physically or emotionally. thats what i did and even though it was so hard while i was doing it, im so happy i did.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• get over him hes a douche nozzle, find a good man that is more emotionally stable, and can act like a human and a good husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• porn,phone sex,conversations that turns to flirting,to me is all cheating why because its called not having respect for your spouse.why do you wanna be with someone that you cant trust? if i was hanging around with some guy while im married trust me it wouldnt be to do anything good.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Without trust there is no relationship. You're in love with the idea of a good relationship but you are NOT in love with him. Move on, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Maybe he's just being friends with her.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:31 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• define emotional cheating that you think he has been doing. you might be making a mountain out of a molehill
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• because he has been a major pary of your ilfe for a ling time.....it hurts trying to get over someone, and you miss them, or what they once where, but no one deserves to settle for second best
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2009