getting pregnant and bf

K I have a 4 month old and am BF, my husband had a vasectomy June 25th and we have been using condoms but the last 2 times we haven't. I have had some cray dreams that I am pregnant again but since I havent had a period to go off of what are my chances. And yes it is to soon to test. BTW I also supplement very little with formula maybe 3 bottles a week. Please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you're probably not pregnant. I think the dreams are your fears of becoming pregnant coming though
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Bf is not a form of birth control. You're OB should have suggested POP pills(progesterone only pills). There is def a chance you can get pregnant while breastfeeding(not to say you are). Didn't your doc go over all that? Well good luck!
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• yes the dr did but since my hubby got a vasectomy we decided not to put me on the pill and we were using protection up until last week since it had been 2 months since his vasectomy. i guess i am just stressing over nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I just got my tubes tied two months ago and I have been having dreams of having twins. It's just your body telling you no more babys. That's what my great-great grandma that is 108 yrs old tells me. God bless her.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I'm not sure with the vasectomy but breastfeeding doesn't keep you from getting pregnant. . . Just ask my MIL. Her first 2 babies were 11 months apart. . .

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 6:05 PM on Sep. 7, 2009