Getting slightly frustrated!

my Mom just had surgery.. Everytime my sister and i go see her they stop me and say "only 13 and older can be on this floor" I'm like helllloooooooooo im 21 years old and 6 months pregnant you idiots! Now my little sister who is 13 walks right past them without them batting an eyelash.. Then one lady actually thought we were twins and couldnt tell us apart.. she thought we were the same person then was like oh there are two of you!! I cant tell you apart... I have the reddest curliest hair ever and my little sister has blonde straight hair. my sis is about 3 inches taller than I am but I still think i look older plus ive got a big baby belly right now?? When they need a relatives opinion on something they ask my 13 year old sister not me. She has to redirect them to me.. then they get all confused.. LOL it was funny at first now its annoying. has this happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope,even though,I look pretty good for 50, no one is going to card me. I hope your mom recovery is a speedy one,that's the important thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Hahahaha that's hilarious, I know but frustrating!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Yes! I am 29 years old and when ever I go out with my 13 month old baby people say "you look like you're about 11 years old! That can't be your baby!" It's so irritating. Then people get mad that I complain about looking young, but it's not like they think I am 20 or something, they think I'm a CHILD. I do not act like a child in public, it's not my behavior, I'm just tiny. I am 5 feet tall (just about!) and I weigh about 95 lbs. When I tell them I'm not a child they act like they've complimented me or something!

I hear you, it is so annoying. Just grit your teeth and move on, that's what I do. I am not about to tell them how old I actually am!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2009