concern about my son teacher

our kids switch school since we move .. they were on early child hood on the other school now they jst started gng to pre-k. they go on diffrnt schedules am & pm to keep them separate so they dont cause trouble lol.
we went to that thng for meeting teacher and the classroom. the teacher completely ignore us but she did said hi to the kids, i try to introduce myslf to her and she jst ignore me but she kpt saying hi to the other teachers. i swear i dont really think she knows our names. my bf went to pick my son up since the bus only picks him up and wnt drop him off. he told me that teacher ignore him again.
friday i went to pick up my son myslf, i walk in and i knowst how she was keepng all the kids right in front of her trying to hold their hands & i knwst my child in the back completely left out. i walk and took my son and i told her she ignre me so i went in front of her face told her "taking my son now" she didnt say

20_mama_3

Asked by 20_mama_3 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• When my oldest son was in kindergarten, he had a teacher that it seemed like he was always getting in trouble with. It was just a personality conflict with them. They just couldn't get along, just like sometimes you don't get along with a coworker or a neighbor. It sounds to me, though, like this is more than that. My son's teacher never ignored me, she was actually always very pleasant with me. I would definitely try to set up a meeting with her and the principal, and I would just calmly explain your concerns: You feel that your son is not getting the attention he deserves, you are not getting your concerns addressed when you try to talk to her, and that you have concerns about your son's safety since she didn't even try to confirm who you were when you picked him up. My son's school, you cannot pick a child up without either showing id if you go in, or having the id tag w/ the student's number in the car rider line.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• CONT!!
    she didnt say nothing jst look at me and said yes...
    what it got me worried there is that how would she even know if i was even the mother when she didnt even took the chance to even ask my name .... what am worried right now is that my ex (my son father) who i hve problems with could walk in that school and take my son and she wouldnt even care . my kid can get kidnapped bcse she didnt seem to care who i was.
    i ask my son today if her teacher was cool he said no teacher not nice i ask why he said she just mean.
    my question is ... should i wait to see what happens this wk or jst ttke the matter to the school alredy?
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 8:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• wow, i would set up a conferce with the principle and her and find out what the deal is
    Cyndi310

Answer by Cyndi310 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I would be talking to the princpel first thing before you even drop your children off for school on Tuesday and I would also set up a meeting with you all right away. It sounds like she has issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• go to the principal and get a meeting between the 3 of you. iron out the problem and let it be known that if it continues to happen you will make a bigger issue of it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Don't wait anylonger at all keep your children out of her class till the meeting is held and everything is on the table.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My 3 kids are pretty grown. Teachers and other parents and administrators are gonna like you and hate you. It's a part of life in any part of life no matter jobs or parenting.

Some teachers just don't like some kids. Work hard with your kids to enforce that they are good and other kids, teachers are having a hard time, rough day. Doing that made my kids feel better.

She'll let you know fast, usually, of behavior or academic problems. Respond calmly, be appreciative of her time with so many students.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• if you speak the same way you type, with improper grammer, then i would ignore you too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• (anonymous 'if you speak the same way you type, with improper grammer, then i would ignore you too. ')
    my bf is wondering are you ignorant or just stupid?

i came here to ask a question of a matter that is very important and i needed some advices -- if the rest of the mom's who were able to answer me and help me out (which thank you every1 else)
    but anonymous i didnt come here to ask to be judge the way i type.
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2009