if you were famous would you complain about people coming up to you on the streets?

It seems like a lot of famous people complain about this and although I do feel bad for famous people and their lack of privacy I also think... isn't this what they wanted? I don't mean extreme paparazzi some of those people are ridiculous and I would get frustrated too, but I would think they would like fans! Then again I'm not famous so I can't even pretend to know what its like!

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 8:59 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is to be expected, I think by doing that they are just asking for more attention.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• It must suck:/ but I wouldn't complain if I knew they were the ones making me rich:)
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 9:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Yeah in maxim some lady who does a lot of sci fi stuff was talking about how people she's worked with saying that they hate going to comic con and she was like 'why not, those are the people who
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Booooo stupid gphone, I meat 'those are the people who keep us in business'
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 9:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• It is to be expected, but it would get really annoying!!! I couldn't imagine running simple errands, or even going to get a coffee, and people running up asking for a photo or autograph. But I guess you know that going in, right?
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I would appreciate it! Fans are the reason those people are successful. I dont understand when celebs complain about that sort of thing.
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 11:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2009