Who else is excited about winter coming???!!!

I live in Arizona, and we treasure the winters here!
I'm so excited!! cant wait for the weather, the holidays, my DD first bday is in winter time, i cant wait for it!!!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm ready for Fall! Not to hot, not to cold, I hate winter, but I know being in Arizona it's a relief!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I'm excited! I live in FL and relish in the winters. My youngest dd's first birthday is also this winter, Dec. 12th!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:05 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• ME!!!! I'm in AZ too. The Fall & Winter are my fav time of the year
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 9:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• what part of az are you in abellvalerie???
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I live in PA and i'm not too excited about the cold weather, but i like the winter sports. I want to take my 2 oldest sons sledding this year and in Pittsburgh there are plenty of hills to do that!!! Winters here have been mild lately, but what i hate the most is the ice storms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I'm ready for cooler weather - not cold but crisp weather. We go apple picking where we pick tons of apples where I take 'em and make apple butter and can it for winter holidays gifts. This year in addition to making my apple butter, I'm gonna make bread butter pickles and preserves. I love making soups, sipping teas, bundling up to take walks out door, hearing the leaves under foot and the like. My favorite time of year.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I'm ready for fall because our weather is awesome during that time. I live in Michigan, so winters can sometimes be particularly brutal for us.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:39 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I live in PA also and I'm ready for the fall and winter. I love the halloween, thanksgiving and christmas. We bought so much stuff on sale after Christmas that this year we will look like the Griswalds! lol I love the smell of the crisp cool air and the burning fireplaces.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I like the fall, but don't really care for winter other than going sledding and building snowmen with my son. Those winter heating bills SUCK!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I'm In Chandler :-)
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 1:09 AM on Sep. 7, 2009