ive been wit my baby daddy 4 14 years...........

i have a son with another man who my baby daddy has helped raise 4 the past 11 years and a 4 year old daughter with him. he has an 8 year old daughter with another woman and a 3 year old daughter with yet another woman. he has a girlfriend that he keeps tellin me hes not with but i kno he is n has been 4 the past 8 years on n off. she says she loves him n i believe he loves her 2, y else would he keep risking our family 2 sneak around with her. shes met his dad, cousins, uncles n other family n friends so i kno its sumthin serious. hes also cheated several other times. what should i do? i love him so much n hes all i really know(we met in high school) i know hell never leave this other girl alone n i dont blame her cause lord knows what he tells her. also, 14 years n not even a sign that well ever get married. what should i do? pls dont bash, just b brutally honest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• plain n simple..... get rid of him. if he really loved u hed b with u n not b out there havin other kids with random chicks
    tamizmama187

Answer by tamizmama187 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Not trying to bash, but I'm going to be brutally honest ...

Get some self esteem and get over him. He'll always be in your life since you have a child, but you have to realize he isn't going to be with you.

Why would you assume you would get married if he was always seeing, and having babies, with other girls?? You need to find your self worth.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i think you should stop seeing him bcuz he definitely has committment issues not only to you....but also to his children. I wouldnt hold my breath for a marriage proposal either. As hard as it may be i think you should be the one to walk away. I was in a relationship for 3 yrs and found out he was cheating. It was hard to get over him after putting the time and effort. I know it will be tough for you but it sounds like you'd be better off. Goodluck whatever you decide to do. It's easy for us on the outside to tell you to leave. I wish you the best.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• WAKE UP! He isn't going to marry you and WHY would you want him to? Why would you want a Man that you, yourself claims "to love this other girl".. Wouldn't you want someone that loves you and only you? Men are not wired like women. Ever see a couple that dates for like.. years and they break up and the guy gets engaged/married right away and everyone is like "I just don't get it, he wouldn't marry me or so and so and we were together for 5 years!" BECAUSE Guys know pretty darn quickly if they will marry someone or not. They are not like "us".. they can live happy un-married. They can spend alot of time with someone that they "like" but know they aren't the "one for them forever".. sad but true... Move on. You deserve better!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Sep. 7, 2009