Should i goto the hosp?

Im 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant and i have been having contractions about 3 mins apart and i have been feeling really nauseated this is my first pregnancy so i dont know if i am in labor or not last tuesday they said i was about 1 cm and that the baby kept on pushing his had when the lady was checking my cervix and i also have been doing alot of walking and sex lol so should i go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if they are 3 mins apart yes. they may be braxton hicks but if they aren't and are already that close you should go ahead and go in just to be sure.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:24 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• If you're three minutes apart steady definitely or between three to four I'd definitely go. And you can still go no matter what. It's our doctors jobs to calm our nerves and make sure we're ok as pregnant mommies cause we can't see our innerds like they can.

Breathe momma don't be afraid. It's almost over. Do you have a partner or friend to be with you?
    Other children or animals to be take care of if you're admitted?

Baby's here soon. Breathe slowly. Go get checked.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• depends on your birth plan, if you can handle the pain then stay at home as long as you can, but otherwise go in and baby dust to you :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• 3 minutes apart~ for how many hours like that?
    How long is each one~ 20 seconds, 60 seconds?

What are you doing to cope through?

Have you tried drinking a LOT of water, eating a healthy snack, rest to slow things down?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:31 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• my dr said that I should go when they are 5 mins apart at 3 I would go right away.
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 10:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2009