shoudl i be able......

to feel the baby doing like rolls in my tummy? im 13-14 weeks and i swear when i lay on my back after an hour ill get a little peanut looking buldge really low in my abdomen and it feels like it did with my first when he did his cartwheels lol. but ppl are telling me im over reacting! Is this my baby moving that I feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not much at that stage, give it about 6 more weeks.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• it may be gas you are feeling, and bloating... thats very early but maybe possible.... i felt a little bitty movement at 16 weeks, but not ROLLING and i NEVER saw movement that early.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• everyone is different, dont let anyone tell you that you didnt feel your baby move. your body is not theres. and like every multiple mother knows, your body is more sensitive each pregnancy. so you could feel the baby moving sooner than a first time preggo mom..dont let anyone bully you into thinking you didnt feel your baby move. i think you did.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Maybe you have your due date mis-calculated. ??
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• That makes you around 3 months so yes you probaly were feeling the baby move. I'm prego with my 3rd and could feel the baby moving around 2 months. Even the sonogram technician said that it was too early for me to be feeling her move. SO, I bet her 5 bucks that I could and sure enough, every time she moved I could tell. I won 5 bucks, :) After your first you are more sensitive and also don't mistake moving for gas like most 1st moms do. You know what it feels like when your baby moves so I'd say yep your right.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I'm pregnant with my 3rd and felt her move at 8 weeks. I don't care what anyone says, I know what I felt! It wasn't like a crazy movement, but it was enough to know it was the baby and not some bodily function. Now I'm 21 weeks and feel a lot more now than I did with my previous and 1st pregnancy. She also feels stronger but that may just be becuase it's my 3rd time around. So yes, it may have been your baby moving in my opinion.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I'm 18 weeks along and I do feel some movement. The first time I know for sure I felt the baby was around 15-16weeks along. But now I feel like the baby is doing the back stroke or swimming in circles, I get the swirly belly feeling or long jabs along the side of my lower belly.

I think you will know for sure if it is the baby. This is my 1st baby and I just "KNEW" when it was the baby and not gas.
    RaRa921

Answer by RaRa921 at 9:48 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I felt my son move that early and I KNOW that's what it was. People don't know it's your body. On average women can't feel it til about 20 weeks but its just an average. My doc said it has to do with if the plasenta is on the inside or outside of your gestational sac.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• The first time I felt my first was at 13 weeks, and I felt him with my hand on the outside of my tummy. It's definitely possible, even if it is uncommon. You'd know better than anyone else.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2009