Do you still hang curtains ?

I see that more and more people arent hanging curtains anymore......i dont understand why ? I think rooms dont look dont until there are curtains up....

so if you dont use curtans...why not ?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 10:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In every room of my house except the bathroom because the window is actually in the shower/tub (it's high enough so no one can see in. I agree that curtains finish a room!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 10:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• in our bathroom ( that we are moving into ) has a window in the bath...but there is a plastic curtain for it lol...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:40 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• We have curtains on every window in our house. I agree, the room feels unfinished without curtains or window treatments.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• We have some in the living room, but not in the bedrooms we just have blinds.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I like curtains, but I have beautiful oak wood blinds that I don't want to hide, so on those windows I just have a topper.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2009