Have you tried

the new duncan hines 100% whole grain muffins yet? theres 3 flavors, apple, blueberry and chocolate chip and OMG! The chocolate ones are too good! I was a little skeptical at first thinking if its whole grain its probably gonna taste bad lol, but we just baked some a little while ago and they are delish! gonna try the blue berry ones tomorrow

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• No, but I will sure try them. I am trying to eat more whole grains. I will be getting some to try. I have started buying Healthy Harvest whole grain pastas and they are yummy. You can't even tell the difference when there is sauce and other things mixed with it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• yeah i love those pastas! its funny too because my fiance will say mmm that was good! and ill say yeah that was the whole grain pasta, their good right! and he'll be like oh, i knew there was something off about it! he wouldve loved it if i hadn't told him- lol he is so picky
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I make muffins (and other baked goods) with whole wheat pastry flour. Read the ingredients, and send me a message offlist if you would like recipes for truly healthful muffins.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:40 AM on Sep. 7, 2009