im so upset about this

My ex i just found out went to jail for supposedly having sex with a 14 year old but that doesnt seem like him he got 8-40 years in prison and he looks so sad in his pic i cant keep thinking about this or ill cry i have a loving and wonderful life with my boyfreind and kids how can i get over my ex

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• This doesn't mean that you aren't "over" him babe. There isn't anything wrong with feeling some sympathy and compassion for someone you were once with and obviously loved at some point.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 10:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I agree with Katrina's wise words. There will be some part of you that always cares for him. That's OK. Just don't dwell on it.
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 11:00 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Are you kidding me?
    blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I'm in the same boat as you. My ex, my son's father went to jail for sexual assault of a 14 year old. It makes me sick to my stomach.... I can't stand my son's father but I wonder about him sometimes. If he is okay, does he think about us, stuff like that. I'm happily married and we have a great family but I think its just human nature.
    Annette4797

Answer by Annette4797 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• be happy you aren't with him anymore..and stop having kids out of wedlock!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Anon 1:28 Am Who the hell died and left you in charge ! Wedlock r not it's none of your business. Leave the OP alone ! She asked for advise not to be judged. Pick up you broom and go back to where you came from!!!!!!! Now OP I feel for you. We never forget those we used to love.
    It will be okay and all work out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Sep. 7, 2009