How to get more communication with my husband?

My husband is a military, and I take care of my children at home!
But i can't see him more time, I miss him very much, And one of his friends told me that he often date young women on a site, And After I sign in the site ***__www.meetmilitary___****, I found it is a dating site and there are many militaries and military supporters. They chat very happily. And I applied for a username. I will investigate my husband more there

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• You are asking for trouble in my opinion. If I were in your situation, I would address him about this issue right up front. But then again I DESPISE games and always want everything to be front and center within ALL my relationships. If you have the guts, please just ask him straight forward whatever you are questioning. If you do not normally do this, it will probably catch him off guard. Then you will be able to tell by his reaction what is going on. Just pay attention to his mannerisms and response times! I have learned how to read people so well just by paying attention. Good luck!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2009