visitation rights.i have a question?

ok, so im going to court on the 16 of this month and i was wondering how many days does the babys father get to see his child and how many hours? , the baby is only 4 months and on the 27 he will be 5, if you know please give an answer =] .. thanks alot to any one who answers

tashababii

Asked by tashababii at 10:48 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Everyones situation is diffrent but I've heard alot about fathers getting every other weekend. I'm not sure but it's what I've heard. Good luck babe!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• at the time i was breast feeding and my ex got just a few hours every couple days because we lived close together.
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• On average it's every other weekend, a couple weeks in the summer, and every other Christmas, spring break, thanksgiving, birthday etc. With Father's day with dad and Mother's day with mom. But of course, this isn't always the case. Depending on individual circumstances, like the one lady said, she was nursing, so he got her a couple hours every couple days.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 11:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• thanks to all the answers everyone!
    tashababii

Answer by tashababii at 11:36 PM on Sep. 6, 2009