Wierd things happening....

Im expecting my period on 9/11. My period came 8/11. I been craving different foods, my boyfriend irritates me, and I have been having pains on both ovaries and both my pelvis! Im expecting my period in 5 days, I been sleeping most of the day I been feeling wierd and my boyfriend says I have a baby bump, maybe its bloating or something. Please tell me something or what u think!

demelina12

Asked by demelina12 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well i'm not saying that you're not pregnant but speaking as someone who tried to concieve for almost 2 years don't talk yourself into thinking that you're pregnant because then you'll just get let down if it turns out that you're not. But somtimes ovulation feels just the same as pregnancy. Just some food for thought! well i wish you luck !!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 11:11 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Food cravings are not generally a sign of early pregnancy; that comes later on. And the uterus wouldn't be nearly big enough to be showing this early. The pains around your ovaries are probably from ovulation a few days ago. The irritableness, exhaustion, and possible bloating could all be from pregnancy or PMS, so there's no telling. It's possible, but you'll just have to wait and see.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Sounds like bloating and cravings from PMS.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 11:48 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• There's 50 chance u might be pregnant. But do not build ur hopes for nothing. Just wait 5 days till ur period. If u don't receive it a week or 10 days. Then I would get a test and see how that goes. But take it as it comes. Dont be uplifted or disappointed, just try not to think about too much.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 11:30 AM on Sep. 7, 2009