QUESTION FOR CHRISTIAN MOMS !

today at the service i went up so i would get prayed for and the preacher prayed for a spirit of heaviness i had, what is a spirit of heaviness?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• sadness?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I believe it is possible worry, taking to much on by yourself. Maybe ask your pastor.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 11:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• maybe cause i have been having too many problems in my marriage? probably sadness?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• something you are holding on it and weighing you down that you need to let go and let God work in it :)

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• perhaps he felt your heart/mind was burdened, weighing down on you...something stealing your joy, momma?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• yes the Devil tries to steal my joy using my husband every time i go to church specially! he is currently not wanting to go to any church now! i keep praying for him so God would turn his heart to a flesh one and be more like his! so he would stop insulting me for every little thing i do wrong!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Its a sadness.. I get that and I do understand your delimma as I have the same one. I dont talk about it but I do pray .
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:48 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Im so sorry you are going through this. It is a burden but If your hearts desire is for your Husband then You will have your Hearts desires. Look up Psalm 37 , God hears our needs and groans.

Look up Beth Moores Recent confernece on " Living out your hearts Desires" She points this out huge!!!
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 11:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Send me a message on your prayer request and I will pray for you.
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 11:52 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Sister hang in there. Pray over him when he is sleeping. My husband is not where I would love him to be either. God is faithful trust Him. Pray without ceasing. Be godly your husband will see His Spirit in you. God bless you!!!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:07 AM on Sep. 7, 2009