How long was it?

How long was it before your child started talking. Chloe` says words but they are still so much babyish babel. I was wanting to know how many of your little ones were actually talking better then (gus) for juice type of stuff.

Luckybear05

Asked by Luckybear05 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It depends on the child. My son(6yearold) was 4 before we got anything out but that was because he had little hearing so we got tubes in his ears. My 4 year old was almost 2 before it got clear. My 2 year old is still working on it but she had to have tubes as well and it gets better every day and 8 month old can't talk yet(of coarse). It really depends on the child I didn't catch how old your child is but if 2 or older and still having problems I would talk to the doctor and see if they can refer you to a Ears, nose, and throat specialist for testing of ears.
    Hope it helps
    griffinbb4

Answer by griffinbb4 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2009