how do i get them out of my house!!!

okay so my husband and i rent the 'mother in law' unit from my parents house but right now they are on a cruise (and beleive it or not they wont cut their only child a break, we STILL have to pay $800 a month in rent, almost the same as an appt, probably to pay for their cruises hehe jk ;]) anyway thats not the point, the point is my BIL moved in with us because his now ex girlfriend kicked him out, and i guess my husband said he can invite a few people over, although no one ever consulted me (although i would have said yes...) UNTIL i saw that they are seriosuly like... 18. if one was a day over 19 i would be in shock! and they are drinking MY bottle of Kesslers! My husband gave them my personal bottle! how do i kick them out without being mean? should i throw some stink bombs, pretend there is a ghost?

maybe ask their ages so i dont make an 'ass out of u and me' (assume lol)

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 11:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Walk around the house opening cabinet doors and asking, "Has anyone seen my tampons? I know I just bought some tampons last month. Honey, did you see where I put that box of tampons?"

Mention tampons as often as possible. That ought to do it.
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 11:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• And you have children there right now? Allowing anyone underage to drink, if someone called the police that is, would have you going to jail. If you don't want them there then say "leave". If you have a hard time saying that then explain further that you aren't going to go to jail and lose your children for anything or anything.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• just be honest! say it like you need quiet ect., very nicely. YOU SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO YOUR PRIVACY AS A MARRIED COUPLE OR MOVE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• yeah! im sober and in the room with my son right now they are in my parents part of the house! i told my husband this and he said 'they arent drinking' yeah right!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:27 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i know but i always look like the b word in front of my BIL because my husband is such a pushover when it comes to his family! should i just take my son and go somewhere for the night just in case?
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:29 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Oh don't "ask" their ages. They will lie. You'll have to trick them. Ask something else like, "When did you graduate?"

For the second time in like 10 minutes, I am going to have to point out that Katrina is right on the money with advice tonight. I never thought about the legal aspect. You and your husband are breaking the law. If these "kids" get in a wreck and kill someone on the way home (assuming they ever leave) it could really come back to haunt you.

You seriously need to put an end to it now.
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 11:30 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Now they are in your parents house...that's even worse. Tell your husband to deal with it NOW. Offer up sex if you must. (jk)
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 11:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• i would so totally be the b word. ur payin money to stay there so you have every right to say what you want. tell your ur husband that you want them to leave and that if he dont make them then let him know that you and ur son are not staying in a house where it could be possible for underage drinkin.
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 11:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate looking like the bad guy... will the tampons thing work still? ;]

jk i'll tell them to go
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:34 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Go in and loudly start talking about how gross having a baby is is GREAT detail. That will get them to leave.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:37 PM on Sep. 6, 2009