just had my baby and need some help...

not sure where i was to post this but i just gave birth 4 days ago to my second child. I felt great until today and i just feel horrible. Im also very sad feeling cause i know how fast babies grow and i kinda miss being pregnant although i love having my baby here. I sad that the pregnancy part is over and i can no longer feel her kicks and anticiapte her birth. am i crazy? had anyone else felt this way??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no...i miss being pregnant too...i thnk its normal...my friend is pregnant and she just keeps talkin about it and im like...aww..i miss feeling my baby kick..lol
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 11:35 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• enjoy her!CONGRATS!!!! IT IS YOUR HORMONES HAVE ANOTHER?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• U sure ur not going through post partum depression?
    demelina12

Answer by demelina12 at 11:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I missed feeling both of my kids kick...but that was the ONLY part of pregnancy I missed!! LOL I had miserable pregancies. It IS normal...and part of it may also be PPD. If it gets TO bad, talk to your doctor.
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 11:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• Congratulations!

I'm 46. My kids are 23, 18 and 15. I miss being pregnant and I miss my kids being little and I miss them being grade schoolers, etc. etc etc. We miss those times because they were so special. Just enjoy the stage you are at with your child and instead of feeling sad, be happy that the time was pleasant and healthy for you and your child.

My best to you!
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 11:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• I felt that way just after I had my first. There's no replacement for the experience of being pregnant, especially if it was an enjoyable pregnancy. There's nothing wrong with feeling that way. Just don't go do anything crazy and get pregnant again right away without really thinking it through, lol. And keep an eye on your feelings and let someone know if they start to get worse or don't get any better after a few weeks. But don't feel bad about feeling bad; just about everyone does to some extent or other. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:06 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I felt that way for about the first 2 weeks. I would tear up everytime I thought about being pregnant.. I felt so alone. I found that cuddling up close to him...made me feel so much better. Also, I would try and focus on the parts of pregnancy that I did not like instead of the parts I did. Everybody told me that it is normal, I mean after being inseparable for that long, it only makes sense to miss it somewhat. Make sure you and baby have some alone time, no interruptions, that seems to always help when I start feeling sad about it.
    mommytohuddy

Answer by mommytohuddy at 12:21 AM on Sep. 7, 2009