Is it true?....

Is it true tht when a woman is pregnant, she tends 2 get more sexually active and the womans libido is much higher?

demelina12

Asked by demelina12 at 11:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• every woman? no. but a lot of women I'd guess yes cause being pregnant the worry of bc failing is gone and hormones are in high gear making us sensitive in tons of different ways!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• This is most definitely not true for everyone, in fact the only women who I ever heard this is true for are women with very low libido. The women with normally high libido goes down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• My midwife said that due to increased bloodflow in a pregnant womans vagina it makes it easier to be aroused. I haven't noticed a diffrence and this is my 3rd pregnancy but obviously we are doing the do because like I said, this is my 3rd pregnancy, lol. I think maybe it's diffrent for everyone. I always want to have sex alot as soon as I feel I am able after I give birth. During pregnancy I don't feel diffrent.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 6, 2009

• It's different for different women and even different pregnancies. With my first, I wanted nothing to do with sex. With my second, I couldn't get enough of it. It's all to do with hormones; they affect different people in different ways at different times. Either extreme, or anywhere in between, is completely normal during the hormonal chaos known as pregnancy.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:12 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I had a very high sex drive before being pregnant. And since I've gotten pregnant, it's even higher for me!! lol But when I was pregnant with my son, I didn't even want to be touched! So sex was out of the picture! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Sep. 7, 2009