Okay I know how 14 year old this is going to sound of me...

but I'm 23, divorced and a mother of one two year old son. Anyway I have this HUGE crush on a guy and I just don't know how to talk around him! I end up rambling and being so awkward. He has a son and an ex spouse too so we are in the same boat, I just don't know what happens when I'm talking to him! I turn into this babbling idiot! Any clues on how to be 'normal' around him? I'm not used to this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Sep. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it's sweet that you're that nervous around him, he may too. Eventually, you'll relax. In the meantime, don't try too hard.

By the way, when I was 23 I was divorced with a 2 year old son as well. My son actually picked out my husband. I didn't even like him at first. We've been married 21 years, and my son.....now 27(his birthday is today) tells people he picked out his own dad!

Best of luck to you, and let us know what happens!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:28 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Just BREATHE!!! you will be fine!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:22 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• Next time try not to talk to much slow it down let him do everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I think it's because he's 29 and his son is 8, and he's been in the Navy, then got his degree in architecture and did all this traveling and has lived in a lot of different states and I haven't. I know it sounds silly...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Sep. 7, 2009

• I would totaly put a note in his locker. You know like do you like me circle yes or no. Just kidding!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Sep. 7, 2009